Soon, Obama and Israel's other enemies surrounding her, will finally realize that Israel will never agree to their demands of a divided Jerusalem or to their "two-state solution".
Seeing that Israel is steadfast and will never give in and relinquish her God-given land, her enemies will thus be given the green light to either attack Israel outright or else to provoke Israel into war.Either way, the war against Israel would commence.
Please see the recent quotes by the Prime Minister of Israel and other Israeli government officials confirming their non-wavering position in relation to their Covenant land:
- Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon: “I do not believe in the solution of two states for two peoples.”
- Minister Benny Begin: “No to a Palestinian state, no to a foreign entity in Judea and Samaria.”
- Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz: “A Palestinian state will lead to the end of Israel.”
- Education Minister Gideon Saar: “Any blow to the settlement enterprise in Judea and Samaria will be a blow to the security of Tel Aviv and Netanya. Preserving the Land of Israel is our guarantee for security. We will not agree to the establishment of a Palestinian state.”
- Coalition whip MK Ze’ev Elkin: “I will fully oppose the establishment of a Palestinian state in Judea and Samaria.”