Saturday, March 13, 2010

OBAMACARE WILL BE PASSED AS IT IS A VEHICLE SPEEDING US TOWARD END TIMES EVENTS!!

Church, it is time to rekindle the flame!!!

As much as I hate to say it, Obamacare WILL be rammed through as we are in the end times and it provides the pathway to the prophesied mark of the beast and a one world government.

 As we see these things happenning, let us be withdrawing from the many enticements of this world ,while strengthening our relationship to the Lord. If we are not on fire at His return, we will be "vomited out of His mouth"! Notice Jesus is talking to THE CHURCH, not to the lost!! Believers, it is time to rekindle the flame!!!


To the CHURCH in Laodicea

Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold, nor hot. I would thou wert cold, or hot. 16 But BECAUSE THOU ART LUKEWARM, and neither cold, not hot,

I WILL VOMIT YOU OUT OF MY MOUTH. 17 Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked. 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold fire tried, that thou mayest be made rich; and mayest be clothed in white garments, and that the shame of thy nakedness may not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 Such as I love, I rebuke and chastise. Be zealous therefore, and REPENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment